The CRSI Music Studio is unique in its offerings and in the way it emphasizes age-appropriate opportunities, community collaborations and integrated performances. The Studio is person centered and age appropriate and considers the interests of its participants for all musical experiences.
- Music Therapy groups and Therapeutic Music Lessons
- Vocal and Instrumental Performance
- Drum Circles and Percussion workshops using professional grade
PearlDjembe drums and lead by a professional drummer and licensed music therapist.
- Guitar workshops lead by graduate student interns from the NYU music therapy program.
- Digital Music Lab offering participants a chance to learn to use a Digital Audio Workstation to create beats and compose musical pieces using current digital platforms like Garage band and Logic Pro.
- Integrated community performances that include evening grand piano events featuring one of our participants who is a classically trained pianist and a well-known musician/professional pianist from the local community.